The dates for the 2016 Trap Leagues are set. Spring League is March 14th – May 23th, Summer League is June 6th – August 15th and the Fall League August 29th – November 7th. League fees are $75.00 for members and $80.00 for non-members. There is no pay back for the league winners this year, we will instead place a plaque with league champion’s names in the club house. The Trap League dinner is on September 17th at noon, with free trap shooting from 9:00AM to noon for 2016 league shooters.
Anny Oakleys resume August 12th and continue on the second Friday of month, from dusk to 10.00 pm.
Work Dates are Aug 6 - 8:00am to 1:00pm.
W.S.S.C Trap Range Rules
- All members and guests must read and follow trap range rules before shooting
- No alcohol or drugs allowed on range
- Maximum shell is 3dram 1 1/8 oz shot 7 and up.
- All guns empty and breeches open when not on firing line
- When on the firing line, a shell may be in the chamber, as long as breech is open and gun is pointed in a safe direction
- When changing positions on range, gun must be empty with breech open, and pointed in a safe direction
- When persons are downrange, range is cold and all guns made safe
- Members only allowed in trap house
- To enter trap house A. Turn off thrower B. Turn on hydraulic switch C. Raise lid with controller D. Turn off hydraulic switch E. Announce clear. Make sure no one on front of house. Disengage thrower arm (left rear aluminum handle) F. Load thrower G. After exiting, turn on hydraulics, lower lid and turn off hydraulics H. If finished shooting, decock thrower, make sure all power is off. Close lid and lock
- If thrower is not working properly, do not attempt to repair Contact call list
- No horseplay of any kind. This range is for firearms training and target shooting. Reckless shooting will cause the closing of the range.
- Eye and ear protection are required.
- All members and guests must sign in (2 quests per member max).
- Members are responsible for their guests at all times, while on WSSC grounds.
- Members have priority on the range.
- Shooting hours: 8:00am to 10:00PM ( except for special events)
- Pick up your hulls and trash when finished shooting.
- Any violation will result in range suspension.
The dates for 2017 leagues are set.
Trap Range 2017 Dates:
- Spring league is March 13th – May 27th.
- Summer league is June 5th – August 19th and Fall August 28th – November 11th.
League fees are 75.00 for members and 80.00 for non-members. All fees to be paid
By the second week of shooting, if late 10.00 penalty. No cash. Check or money order only.
There is no pay back for league winners this year instead plaques will be placed in club house,
With winning teams. The trap league dinner is on September 16th at noon, with free shooting
From 9:00am to noon for 2017 league shooters.
Anny Oakley resumes August 12th and continues on the second Saturday of the month from
Dusk to 10:00 pm.
Work Dates are June 10th 8:00am to 1:00pm and August 12th 8:00am to 1:00pm.
Please contact Mike Reimann with any questions:
Mike Reimann, email@example.com or cell (812) 431-5517